Call on Us for Comprehensive Restoration Services
If you’re a Brooklyn or surrounding NY resident looking for top-quality full mouth dental implant treatment, the Beyond Dentistry Laser Center team is here to help. Our experienced dentist has been performing revolutionary dental implant procedures for many years, making our practice a leader in implant and cosmetic dentistry. Don’t go another day with a smile that doesn’t make you feel like your best self. While you’re beautiful just the way you are, we can make some changes to meet your smile goals and – most importantly – safeguard your oral and overall health. Missing teeth do nothing but degrade our self-esteem and throw off the natural functioning of our mouths. You can rely on our professional team to deliver qualified and trustworthy dental implant treatment from start to finish, all from the comfort of our office. Please keep reading to learn more about our full mouth dental implant process or call now to schedule an appointment with us.
What Is All-On-6 Dental Implants & Why Choose This Process?
Full mouth dental implants, also known as all-on-6 implants, are used to replace the entire upper arch (all top) and lower arch (all bottom) of a patient’s teeth. This is typically used for people who have lost a significant number of teeth and need the aesthetic and oral health support all-on-6 implants can provide. We will replace your gaps with six strong and natural-looking dental implants that will promote osteogenesis, or bone growth, by acting as faux tooth roots that stimulate the jaw. Without necessary jawbone stimulation, your oral health and even facial features can suffer as a consequence.
Why We’re the Area’s Premier Choice for Full Dental Implants
Implant dentistry, specifically full mouth implant restorations, is an art and science utilizing various engineering and architectural concepts.
Our professional dentist understands this restorative procedure’s intricate ins and outs. We even have patients travel from all different parts of the world to take advantage of our practices advanced technology and zero-hassle process. One of the concepts we employ often is that the mouth’s arch is the strongest architectural design we have. We utilize this concept of the ‘arch’ in our practice when we replace all the teeth of the upper or lower jaws with implant-born bridges. We employ this concept to cross-stabilize all the implants by using a one-piece bridge from one end to the other. This can be difficult to accomplish, as getting all the implants lined up so a one-piece bridge will fit over them takes immense precision and care. Due to our vast experience, we can proudly say that we accomplish this complex task with ease on a routine basis.
What to Expect from The All-On-6 Procedure
At Beyond Dentistry Laser Center, we want our patients to have a clear understanding of the full mouth dental implant procedure and what they can expect throughout. We have broken down the process below as a reference, but don’t hesitate to reach out to us with further questions:
- Diagnostic Test – Before an all-on-6 dental implant procedure can be performed, we will need to determine if your oral health history makes you the right candidate. If you have active periodontal disease or various other issues, we’ll treat this before considering full mouth restoration.
- Planning Full Mouth Implants – Using our state-of-the-art technology, we use computer imaging to determine how your implant treatment will pan out. We’ll discuss your overall smile goals and take the time to determine the best course of action for optimal treatment outcomes.
- Placing Full Dental Implants – All six dental implants are positioned into the jawbone through small incisions in the gums. Once fastened into place, it will take six to eight months for the implants to heal. For the first three months after the procedure, the mouth will be in a healing-mode where your jaw and gums adapt to your new implants. We ask that you avoid hard and chewy/sticky foods as much as possible in the months that follow.
- Fitting Your Dental Implant – To obtain the cross-stabilization level we’re looking for; we employ a one-piece bridge that attaches to all six implants. We are experts at this technique and have found it’s the absolute best way to create a natural-looking and seamless smile you’ll be proud to show off.
The Advantages of Full Mouth Dental Implants
If you’re missing all your teeth on the top or bottom of your arch, full mouth dental implants are likely the best and most cost-effective choice for you. All-on-6 implants are known for being a long-term and highly-stable alternative to dentures, but they also come with the following benefits:
- Dental implants, when taken care of like you would your natural teeth, can last a lifetime.
- Unlike dentures, you don’t have to worry about implants getting in the way of talking, chewing, or laughing.
- With dental implants, you don’t have to worry about them being ill-fitting or slipping around.
- You can expect nearly immediate recovery once your bridge is placed.
- Your new, seamless smile will give you the confidence to put yourself out there.
- Dental implants mimic the natural root of a tooth and promote bone growth following resorption, also known as the shrinking of the jawbone.
Contact Us Now to Get Started
Don’t go another day sacrificing your self-esteem and overall wellness. Contact Beyond Dentistry Laser Center today for the full mouth dental implant services you deserve by the dental pros who have your best interest in mind. We are experts in our field and look forward to completely transforming your smile into one you can be excited to show off.