Brooklyn, NY and Beyond: Dental Implants for the World!
Dr. Simon Kappel wants to help you revitalize your confidence by using revolutionary techniques designed to make the implant process easier. Dr. Kappel’s approach allows him to be on the cutting edge – without any cutting. Laser-guided implants are the future, and he’s proud to be at the forefront of change, leading the way and improving the lives of each of his patients. Dental implants are one of Beyond Dentistry Laser Center’s specialties. We’ve helped Brooklyn, NY-area patients, as well as those from around the world, rediscover optimal oral health and enjoy all the foods they’ve missed eating for so long. During the dental implant process, Dr. Kappel uses surgical-grade titanium to provide support to a natural-looking crown usually undistinguishable from a real tooth. Read on for more information on dental implants and their benefits.
|dental implant procedures|
The Indisputable Benefits of Dental Implants
Our innovative and one-of-a-kind approach to dental implants has made us a destination for not only Brooklyn residents but also individuals from around the world. The reason? We’ve embraced the kinds of techniques that allow us to provide implants much quicker than our competitors. We get you in and out quickly and without discomfort. Our efficiency should convince you to consider the benefits of investing in dental implants:
- Longer Lifespan: People with missing teeth not only suffer from loss of confidence, but they also struggle to consume the nutritional foods they require, resulting in overall health issues that can decrease their life expectancy. Those who invest in dental implants can eat anything they want and begin making a positive change in their lives. For instance, studies have shown that patients who receive implants live an average of six to nine years longer than those who do not.
- Reduced Periodontal Disease: Periodontal disease impacts your gums, but it can quickly spread and cause devastating harm to your overall oral health. For patients with missing teeth, periodontal disease is a significant risk factor. Fortunately, you don’t need a real tooth to prevent periodontal disease. Dental implants are life-changing in more than one way – they work hard to lessen the likelihood of periodontal disease.
- Natural Look: Dental implants look natural and realistic. At Beyond Dentistry Laser Center, we use high-quality materials and state-of-the-art, innovative techniques to perform dental implant procedures quickly. The result is a look most people will never know was dentist-created. A natural appearance is crucial because it makes a significant impact on self-esteem levels and encourages better oral hygiene.
- Comfortable Fit: We can assure you that dental implants won’t feel uncomfortable longterm. The recovery period might include some discomfort. Once you acclimate, you won’t know that the false tooth is there because Dr. Kappel embraced laser technology and fast but efficient implant procedures. We can install implants without creating any discomfort whatsoever.
- High Success Rate: Implants are an easy and surefire way to improve morale and increase oral health. Our cutting-edge process bypasses invasive tools, such as scalpels, in favor of precise laser dental implant procedures.
- Improved Eating and Chewing: What you eat plays far too valuable a role in your overall health to ignore. Reduced options can lead to consuming foods that potentially cause diabetes, heart disease, and more. Your teeth allow you to eat hard foods, many of which contain excellent sources of protein and other needed nutrients. Your health won’t be the only beneficiary. Do you miss corn on the cob? Dental implants will open that world back up to you because they possess powerful biting force.
- Enhanced Facial and Bone Features: Teeth play a vital role in holding your jawline together. If you’re missing teeth, your jawline will gradually weaken. We want to reinforce the jawline and restore a robust appearance. Implants not only strengthen the jawline but also make your facial and bone features look more refined and natural. Beyond Dentistry Laser Center’s innovative approach to dental implants provide individuals with the bone and facial structure improvements they need.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Services
At Beyond Dentistry Laser Center, we prioritize our patients’ health and happiness. We do so by not only providing the services they need for oral, physical, and emotional health but by doing so with cutting-edge technology. We strive to discover and implement new methods for improving our patients’ lives. At our practice, we don’t just do dentistry; we change lives. Contact us today today to schedule an appointment.